Thursday, July 02, 2009

Oh yes, I've FINALLY got a new phone.

Its the Sony Ericsson C905 in black!



Its abit on the bulky side, but who cares about that!! The qualities of the pictures from its 8.1 mp are obviously better than my 3.2mp k800i. I know I don't need a good camera phone cause I carry my camera around almost everywhere, but still.

PLUS. I DOWNLOADED GUITAR HERO III AND TAIKO NO TATSUJIN YESTERDAY! That's what makes it so awesome actually HAHAHAHA :D

Need for speed, which was already in the phone, is FREAKING COOL. All you have to do is tilt the phone left and right (or even 180 degrees) to control the car HAHAHA.

My bro and I also meddled around with the applications and Wi-Fi yesterday and downloaded a LIGHTSABER application. Yes, the lightsabers in Starwars. There's even the shields and all!

Another water level application is damn cool too, I'm sure my dad'll love it. You know those instruments with yellow liquid and a bubble in it to see if the wall or table top is straight? Yeah we downloaded that too HAHA.




Sadly, I think the battery life would be pretty short, cause I didn't charge my battery continuously for 8 hours before using.

The battery level always get stuck at 97% even though I charged it for hours.

D:

No comments: